Clango, a subsidiary of Distributed Information Technologies, Inc., is seeking an entry level Security Consultant to participate in a multifaceted Cyber Security team. Initial duties will consist of supervised installing, configuring and patching of various identity and access management products. The candidate will also participate in general maintenance activities such as performance monitoring/tuning and troubleshooting of issues that arise in identity and access management environments. As the candidate matures they will be expected to work in a autonomously manner, taking on additional duties which include gathering, defining and refining of client requirements, solution design, creation of technical documentation, and development of customized security components.
The position will be located in Edina, MN with the need to work with a distributed team.
The candidate will support ongoing Identity and Access Management Projects. Work with a Senior Security Consultant and associated security team to prioritize and execute on tasks required for solution delivery. Assist in the analysis and refinement of client requirements, creation of technical documentation, product deployment and configuration, development of customized system enhancements and provide Tier 3 level support.
Staying up-to-date on current security trends and practices. Train in multiple Cyber Security products. Work toward security certifications.
– Must possess great problem solving skills
– Must possess a basic understanding of Websites, Web Applications, and Databases
– Must possess a good understanding Linux environments
– Must possess a basic understanding of computer networks and domains
– Must possess excellent teamwork skills
– Must possess the ability to follow complicated software installation and configuration procedures
– Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
– Must possess the ability and desire to learn and master a variety of IT skills
– Must be flexible with the ability to work independently on various technical activities and be able manage one’s time between multiple projects and activities (multi-tasking capabilities)
– Experience with security products from Oracle, RSA, ForgeRock, CyberArk
– Experience with systems administration tasks for Windows and or Linux
– Understanding of LDAP based identity stores like Oracle Unified Directory
– Experience with Programming languages such as C++ or Java
– Experience with Scripting Languages such as Python or Perl
– Ability to write SQL statements to interact with databases
– Familiarity with Oracle Databases
– Experience working with XML and JSON
– Familiarity to work with Web services
– Experience working with virtualized environments such as VMware or VirtualBox
– Experience with collaboration and source control management tools
– Ability to develop technical specifications from business requirements
– Exposure to Mobile Computing
Education/ Level of Experience:
– A BS Degree, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
– Training or additional technical certifications are a plus
Mail resumes to email@example.com